Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

NS man waiting for taxi

A few days ago, I was walking to the bus stop to take a bus to my office. I saw a NS man waiting on the road-side to stop a taxi, but none was available. As he was outside a camp, he must be getting home after the camp training.

I thought that it would be good for the NS man to learn how to take a bus, or a change of bus, to get home. If he took a bus, there would be less demand for taxis - which could be used by elderly people, people with children, or those with a lot of shopping to bring home.

I do not know if the NS man came from a rich family. If not, he could have avoided paying a lot of money for the taxi fare.

Previously, I avoided taking a bus as it was too confusing. Recently, I learned how to take the bus, using a mobile app. It tells me which bus to take, or even a change of bus - what is the fare and how long is the journey - including the waiting time for the bus.


0 comments:

Post a Comment