Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Motor insurance increase by 20%

Hi, Mr. Tan

I have insured my motor car with NTUC for the past many years, when you were CEO. I just received the renewal notice for my car insurance. Guess what! The premium increased by more than 20%.

I did not make any claim and have been enjoying 50% discount. Why should the premium increase by so much? Should I stay with NTUC?

REPLY
I recall that the motor insurance has lost money during the past year. But I agree that an increase of 20% is excessive, especially as you did not make any claim last year.

Perhaps you should call a few insurance companies and check their premium for your car. The telephone numbers are shown here:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/motord.html

Let me know the results of your survey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment