Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Message from an accused person


Dear Mr. Tan,
I am writing to you to request your kind assistance to talk to our Prime Minister Lee in looking into recent commercial sex with minor. I am one of the person was charged and feel very depressed and stressed. Do you think we deserve to be shamed over in internet and newspaper. Our career and life has been ruined and we are not giving any second chance. 

I really hope you can urge our government to look into our law - is it fair to the man? The prostitute lie and her identity still get protected. All of us are been cheated by the pimp and prostitute. We did not purposely go for under-age girl. I really hope you could stand up and speak for us. 


We, as the accused, are not in position to speak for ourself and how we are going to survive in Singapore after all this shame?  
Frankly speaking, I already planned to leave Singapore after this issue is settled. We are not given a second chance and condemned once we are charged.

Dear
I have already posted this article in my blog.
http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-am-concerned-about-decision-taken-by.html

I have also sent it to Today paper. I hope that they will publish it. I have also asked Temasek Review Emeritus, a social blog, to publish this article. 

I am sure that someone will bring this to the attention of the Prime Minister, as I know that someone is monitoring my blog. So, you can be sure that the message has gone up to him.

I wish you all the best, and hope that this issue will be forgotten without too much harm to the people who were charged.

Tan Kin Lian

0 comments:

Post a Comment