Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

The President's Salary

The review committee under Gerard Ee has recommended that the salary of the President of Singapore be cut by 51% and the revised salary is about $1.5 million.

Several readers of my blog have commented that this cut matches the 50% that I promised to donate to charity during the campaign for the Presidential election. I wish to make this clarification.

I had expected the salary to be cut by 50% and my promise to donate 50% is on the reduced salary. This meant that I would be happy with a net salary of around $750,000 (which is still a lot of money). There is still the bonus that will be added to bring it up closer to $1 million.

Anyway, all of this is now water down the bridge .....


1 comments:

  1. Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,i can get the job done.Am a professional hacker with 10 Years+ experience.Contact me at dragonhhacker@gmail.com ... Send an email and Its done. Its that easy, Daura referred you

    ReplyDelete