Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dangerous to trade in forex

Dear Sir,
Actually I wrote to you to know about X (who runs a forex training course). Somebody told me he is good, somebody told he is not good. I am confused. I got your site and I think you will know and give me a helping kind comment.

Somebody saw his video and testimonial and told me he is good. After that I see his some presentation video. I think good. 
But in the internet blog I see some bad reputation and scam about him. That's why I am confused. I already made decision for join with him. 

Do you have any personal experience about this guy. However people already make his course, do you know anybody, who already done his course? What should I do? Is forex trading is really good or profitable?


REPLY
I advise people not to attend expensive forex training courses, as they spend a lot of money on the training, and later they go to lose more money through trading.

I do not wish to comment on any specific person. I have given my views to you. You can now decide what you wish to do. Wish you all the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment