Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Surrender a life policy

Dear Sir,
Your Blog is much useful to many people. Unfortunately I have not come across before taking many of my insurance plan. Most of them were taken without having prior knowledge about it.


I have Company X Endowment policy under my wife's name taken 3 years back. I need to surrender it. Is it possible to do it now? If so, how much I may be getting in return?

I do not need this plan as I am now in out of Singapore. My current employer is covering insurance for whole family in this country. I was in Singapore for the past 7 years.

REPLY
I hope that this FAQ can answer your question:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/exist.html

You should ask Company X to quote you the cash value now, and in 5 years time, so that you can make the correct decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment