Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mr. Tan,
I was about to sign up a long term saving plan & ILP with an insurance company when I saw your article in Mypaper. I read your blog and found it to be really helpful. The concept of 'buy Term & invest the rest' is really impressive and make a lot of senses.


I have always been told by insurance agents to spend 15 - 20% of income for insurance. I plan to stop some of my insurance plans and change it to Term. Can you recommend a good insurance agent?

I come across many agents who always ask me to buy life & ILP. Is NTUC income different from them ?

REPLY

I believe that most agents, including those from NTUC, will try to sell ILP and life products, as they earn higher commisison.

I suggest that you visit the business center of NTUC Income and talk to the salaried consultants. I hope that they will be different, as they are not paid a commission on the sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment