Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Selecting a policy to terminate

Dear Mr. Tan Kin Lian

1) I have bought three critical illness policies at different times, more than 10 years ago. Now I wish to cancel one of the policies. Can you tell me which should I surrender – the one I bought the earliest or the latest?


2) How much of sum insured for critical illness is considered sufficient for me?

REPLY

I suggest that you ask the insurance company to quote the following to you, for each policy.

a) What is the cash value now
b) What is the estimated cash value in 5 years time
c) What is the premium payable for the next 5 years.

You will be able to make a better decision, after the above figures are available. You can read this FAQ to decide on the amount of insurance that you should have.
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/choice.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment