Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Review of existing policies

Dear Mr. Tan,

Thanks for your blog and your insurance tips, they are very helpful to us laymen. I have the following policies with NTUC Income: (details of four policies are provided).

Do they give value for money? Do you recommend me to terminate them? Should I switch to Term for any of them? If you like, you can also put these examples in your blog to for illustration.

REPLY
I suggest that you write to NTUC Income and ask for the following information for each of your policies:
a) Cash value when you terminate the policy now
b) Cash value in 5 years time
c) Premium payable for the next 5 years
d) Amount of coverage provided by each policy.

You will be able to make a better decision, when you get the relevant figures. You can show the figures to me, and I will help you to make a decision.

Read this FAQ:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/exist.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment