Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

NTUC Income Business Center

Hi, Mr. Tan,

I met up with a consultant at the NTUC Income Business Center. I invested in the balanced fund through the IDEAL plan by investing $300 each month. It is great that they don't charge 45% advisory fee.

When I met five insurance agents earlier. I was confused with their recommendation. This time, I have made up my mind that I want to buy term insurance and to invest my savings in an investment fund. I do now wish to hear about the Limited Premium plan or the Revosave.

I told him directly what I want to buy and how much I want to assure. (I found it is really hard for an advisor to direct you straight to term policy.

The procedure was made very fast and I signed off for the term insurance. Afterwards, I signed the IDEAL plan and chose the Balanced Fund which I think is really will be suitable for me. I felt that my hard work paid off, I bought the IDEAL plan which I truely feel is ideal and the term policy which I felt enough for me.

Thanks again for your great blog and great advice.

REPLY:

I am glad that you have now found the solution to your financial plan. I will post your story to encourage other people to visit the NTUC Income Business Center.

0 comments:

Post a Comment