Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Buying a Shield Plan

Are these questions relevant to you?

1. I am provided with medical benefit by my employer. Do I need to buy a Shield plan?
2. What type of plan should I buy? Medishield (from CPF) or a private Shield?
3. Should I buy the rider to cover the Deductible and Co-insurance?
4. Should I buy a “as charged” plan?
5. Should I buy a plan with a high lifetime limit of $5 million.
6. How do I convert from Medishield to a private Shield plan?
7. Can I cover my parent under a Shield plan?
8. Can I pay a level premium for my Shield plan?
9. How much of the hospital bill is paid by the Shield plan?
10. How can I avoid double insurance?
11. Should I use my Medisave or pay by cash?
12. Can the insurance company refuse to renew my medical insurance, if I make a few claims?

You can find the answers in this FAQ:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/shield.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment