Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Multi Level Marketing

Dear Mr. Tan,

What is your comments on the financial model of Sunshine Empire?

I was approached by one agent early this year asking me to join. I find it difficult to believe the returns after listening about the business model. I did not invest.

My good friend, who was very smart in school, invested recently. When news broke of MAS warning, I had a discussion with him on the flaw of the financial scheme, but he insisted that it was no different from other investments.

The thing that troubled me a lot is that sometimes smart people can have very naive view of financial, maybe out of the greed of a good return. Or maybe is it really that there is nothing different between Sunshine Empire and other financial schemes?

REPLY:

I am not familiar with the business model of Sunshine Empire. Can you send some brief details to me?

Generally, I avoid all investment schemes of this kind. I do not spend time to listen to the sales talk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment