Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Defensive driving

I drive within the speed limit of 50 km on most roads. If a dog or child that run across the road or a car comes out of the side road unexpectedly, I will be able to stop in time. I wish to avoid a collision or accident, even if I have the right of way.

When crossing a road intersection now, I pay attention to Ferrari or Lexus that may come speeding to beat the light. It does not matter who has the right of way, I do not want to get into their way.

I find young people driving too fast. I advised them to drive more slowly. If there is any unexpected accident, they can be hurt badly. It is better to be safe than sorry. There is no need to be in a rush. Our roads are congested anyway - so allow more time for the travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment