Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Skype video conferencing

I have participated in a 3 way Skype video conferencing on a few occasions recently, with other parties in different countries. It worked well. It is much better than travelling for a meeting.

We arranged a time to call. I tried to log in earlier and check if the other parties are online. If so, I will call them before the meeting just to establish contact and can call back again at the arranged time. I have also used video, so that it is possible to see the other party "face to face".

I will be trying this approach even with parties in Singapore. It is useful to be in a conference on Skype. Although I knew that this facility was available, and had used in on some past occasions, it becomes more handy when there is real business to discuss around the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment