Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I urge you to retire

I RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL FROM HONG XIANSHENG

Tan Kin Lian,

"I am very sad at the inconsiderate behaviour of the Straits Times. They are willing to advance their own agenda, without regard to the harmful impact on other people." This is your comments about the ST having ignored your request to publish your departure from income, you are not happy about it.

I think you deserve it because as the CEO of Income, your stubborn behaviours also created many dissatisfactions among your subordinates, colleages, agents and business associates as reported in the ST times, therefore ended up that you have to leave Income, you said you planned to work till age of 70, however, I urge you to go retire, don't think that any one likes to work with you. Less people will suffer. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment