Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Avoid investing in unfamiliar schemes

Dear Mr. Tan 
I was recently introduced to invest in a certain company ( X ). I was told that the company has partnerships with Y and Z. I was also told that the one of its companies will be listed by next year and thus an investment of $10,000 will reap a profit of 87%. 
As this is my first time in investing, I searched for information on X through the Internet. I found only bad reviews about X. Several people on the forums said that X is linked to another company which is believed to be a scam. I don't know what to look out for and how to protect my money. 

REPLY

Never invest in any scheme that you are not familiar with, as the potential for being a scam is quite high. 

Join FISCA and learn about investing in the proper way.
You can attend the education talks organised by FISCA here
You can join FISCA as a member and enjoy discounts on the talks
To join as a member, register here:
The membership fee is $36 a year, and you can access the website and get a
newsletter twice a month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment