Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

A good plan for a young family

Dear Mr Tan

I am in my early 30s. I recently brought a 30 yrs decreasing term insurance covered $300K for myself & $100K for my wife. I have a standalone Critical Illness policy for myself & my wife. I have a Disability Income policy to cover myself only. We are both insured under NTUC Enhanced MediShield with Plus Rider.

I like to keep my saving in Money Market Fund for liquidity & invest the rest in ETF (eg. streetTrack STI).

What is your advice?

--------------------------------

MY REPLY:

Your approach sounds like a great idea.

Which insurance company did you buy the decreasing term and critical illness cover from? I understand that NTUC Income has the lowest rates (according to a survey by Business Times).

0 comments:

Post a Comment