Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2007

My honest opinion

When I first started my blog a year ago, some insurance agents (working for other companies) criticised me for recommending products from NTUC Income. They felt that I was biased in my views.

Actually, I give my honest opinion. If there are other insurance or financial products (offered by other institutions) that give good value, I am happy to invest in them personally and to talk about their merits.

In my opinion, the exchange traded fund (STI-ETF) offered in SGX is an excellent product. However, I recently sold my ETF because the market is too high. I will wait for a market correction to reinvest in this product.

I now get many positive messages from members of the public. They tell me that they like the views given in my blog. They trust that I am giving my honest opinion.

I have now left NTUC Income. But, my view about the merits of the products remain the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment