Pages

Monday, June 5, 2006

Interested to invest in NTUC Income shares

FROM SHAREHOLDER

I have always viewed NTUC income shares as a good defense stock as it provide a very decent return (6% based on recent dividend) with little/no risk of losing the principal.

Is it still open for investment? Some months back, I have checked with the NTUC Income staff in the Tampines Centre and was told it was not available.

I am currently holding 1,000 shares and would like to purchase more shares if possible to form part of my defensive portfolio.

REPLY BY TAN KIN LIAN

We are not taking application for Income shares. As we have sufficient capital, we are not likely to invite applications for the next few years.

I suggest that you attend our educational seminar and learn about the various investment choices. The seminar on "re-investing your maturity proceeds" offer choices for single premium investments. It covers a choice of various investment products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment