Pages

Monday, August 29, 2005

Do not involve irrelevant people

A policyholder send an angry letter about not being able to use Medisave to pay the premium under the Managed Healthcare Scheme from 2007. He copied his letter to several ministers.

I replied to the policyholder:

quote
It is my policy never to reply to a person who writes to me, with a copy to the media or to important people in the government. I find this attitude to be unacceptable.

I suggest that you withdraw your previous e-mail (and notify the other people). If you write to me separately on this matter, I shall be happy to reply to you at that time.
unquote

He acted on my request and told the other people that he will liaise directly with me. Although this does not amount to a "withdrawal", I agreed to reply to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment