Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Relevant figures for a decision

Dear Mr. Tan,

I bought an Ideal Plan (ID2) six months ago, and have been make regular monthly payments.

After reading your blog about Flexi Link and Ideal policies, I am wondering if I should continue with my plan or if I can switch to the Flexi Link plan now? I hope you can advice me.

REPLY

I suggest that you ask the insurance adviser (agent) or NTUC Income's business center to present the facts for the following two options:

1. Continue with the present ID2 plan
2. Stop the plan now, and move your money to Flexi Link.

Do not be shy about asking them to provide the figures to you, that you can make a decision.

Read this FAQ to understand the different charges:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/ilp.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment