Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Future bonus of NTUC Income

Dear Mr. Tan,

From my personal experience with (name of company), I think their agents and overheads are very "well fed".

I bought their investment product. From their annual report, most or all of the funds are put into fixed income instrument. At the end of the tenor, I got less than the initial amount I put in despite that it is a guarantee product (the agent did not mention the high distribution cost upfront).

After which, I never bought or like anything from that company.

Now, with the change of CEO, I am quite worry about my future insurance bonus with NTUC Income. I think you are still the best so far.

REPLY:

I hope that NTUC Income will continue to operate on low cost, and for the benefit of its policyholders. I also have many policies with NTUC Income. So far, I do not have much concern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment