Pages

Friday, May 11, 2007

Tell your friends about my blog

I now get about 500 visitors a day.

My target is to increase it to 1,000 visitors within one month. I need your help. Can you tell your friends to visit my blog?

Here is a message that you can broadcast to them. Thanks for your help:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

Mr Tan Kin Lian writes a blog. He updates it daily with tips on financial planning, insurance and other ways to enjoy a better lifestyle. I find his advice to be interesting and relevant. You can visit his blog at www.tankinlian.blogspot.com.

On some days, there are more than 10 postings. They are written in his simple, easy to read manner. Someone said that it is like reading a newspaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment