Pages

Friday, March 2, 2007

No reply because of wrong e-mail address

Mr Tan,

It is not fair to bother you with this matter since you have left INCOME on 20-Feb. But I just want to share with you my experience with INCOME service.

I have sent out another query to INCOME on 26-Feb-2007, and guess what Mr Tan, they don't even bother reply my email or call me.

I don't know why no one of the recipient of the email try to take ownership of this matter and try to solve the problem. What would you do if you were me Mr Tan?

I really am admiring you on how you, as CEO, answered personal email from customer or non customer within your busy and tight schedule and, after you have left INCOME, still active helping people to save their hard earned money spending on buying unnecessary insurance product.

Thanks a lot for educating us in buying/investing in the right insurance product.

------------------------------------

My reply:

I will ask X to look into this matter again. I suspect that you did not get a reply earlier because you used a wrong "reply address", which may have caused the reply to be "lost".

0 comments:

Post a Comment