Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

How much does the CEO of NTUC Income earns?

Someone posted in my blog - how much does the CEO of NTUC Income earns. He wants to know about this information, following the media report on the court case by the CEO of the National Kidney Foundation.

I will give a reply on my salary at a suitable forum in the future. Maybe, this can be a question to be raised at the annual general meeting of NTUC Income. The chairman of my board of directors can address it.

I will give a hint. I earn less than 50% of CEOs of large listed companies that are reported regularly in the newspapers.

I wish to state the following:

- I fly by economy class, including long distance travel
- I drive a 8 year old Mercedes E200 and will keep it for a few more years.

I am quite frugal in spending money for NTUC Income, including paying for computer systems and management consultants. This helps us to keep our expense ratio low, and reduce the premium rates payable by our policyholders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment