Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Car Navigation System - now available for older cars

You may have seen this system in expensive new cars in Singapore or overseas.

The car naviation is now available for installation into older cars. I have recently installed the system in my 8 year old car, at a cost of $2,000.

The system is useful. It plans my route and has a voice system to alert me to make the correct turns. I use the system even if I am travelling on familiar roads, as it reminds me (in case my thought strays).

We plan to install this system on the shared cars that is being operated by our car coop. If you are interested, you can try the system on our coop ars.

We will make the shared cars available for people to drive into Malaysia. The navigation system now has the maps of Johore Bahru. It will be extended towards the whole of Malaysia towards the end of this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment