Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Asking for refund from Forex Trainer


Dear Mr. Tan

You are right about X. I have filed a complaint to CASE and they advised me to wait for X to respond. If X does not respond, I may raise the issue to small claim court.

If all fail. I will broadcast all email communication from X to Facebook, SPH, flyers and consider my suicide.
X had done gone beyond the words EVIL!   I have been seeking for help and begging him to refund my hard earn money but only get more hurt and worry from him. Because of X, I had fallen into deep depression.

Even my friend who had took the course commented badly about it. He paid over $4,000 to listen to theory for 3 days and 2 hours of practical lesson. During the course, they will ask the participants to sign for a boot camp which cost money.

I am ready to kill myself in front of X in his office. After I die, I will hound him, his family and everyone who work in that evil company. He want my old mum and dad to collect my dead body, then he will be happy and enjoy spend my hard earn money! 

I don’t know how you can help me to get my hard earn money back. Please try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment