skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Personal Accident InsuranceFAQ
Ads 468x60px
Labels
Benefit Illustration
(48)
Credit linked notes
(245)
FAQ
(18)
Free Market
(11)
i
(1)
Immigrants
(9)
Insurance
(149)
Interest rate on loans
(4)
Investments
(117)
Land banking
(27)
RED Portal
(24)
Survey
(80)
Popular Posts
Advantages of renting a home
1. Singaporeans have the mindset that they must own their home. I wish to give some views on the need to change this mindset. 2. Owning a ho...
Holiday camp - Puzzles
A holiday camp for your children (age 8 to 16) to develop their thinking and problem solving skills and have great fun. http://tankinlian.c...
Horse meat
Why is there a taboo against eating horse meat? http://www.cnbc.com/id/100496993
Workfare and its impact on business
Hi Mr Tan, I would like to share with the impact on workfare in my company. Being a public listed company, the company was expecting 30% ye...
Be sensible in covering your personal risks
Some insurance agents show statistics of the number of people dying through critical illness to scare you into spending a lot of money on cr...
What is the future for this country?
QUOTE: If you, MAS people, the best educated and smartest people in Singapore, allowed such unfair things to continue, I won't cry for m...
Credit card debts
Someone asked: Are many Singaporeans living off credit cards? REPLY I do not have the exact figures, but I have been approached by many peop...
Whole life "Umbrella" policy
The taxi driver who drove me to the airport told me this story. 30 years ago, he wanted a life insurance policy that pays him at age 55. The...
The general election 2011 - views of Catherine Lim
Read this interesting analysis by Catherine Lim Article 2 http://catherinelim.sg/2011/05/14/after-ge-2011-some-crystal-ball-gazing Article 1...
Vegetarian stalls
Hi Sir, I’m a vegetarian. Most of the time, I find it difficult to find vegetarian stalls whenever I need a meal. Be it at coffee shops, f...
Sample Text
Followers
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Tell your friends
Do me a favour.
Tell your friends to ready my blog.
www.tankinlian.blogspot.com
They can post questions to me at my website, www.tankinlian.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Icons
.:
:.
Blog Archive
►
2013
(182)
►
February
(72)
►
January
(110)
►
2012
(1259)
►
December
(82)
►
November
(98)
►
October
(108)
►
September
(139)
►
August
(116)
►
July
(93)
►
June
(84)
►
May
(116)
►
April
(92)
►
March
(101)
►
February
(127)
►
January
(103)
►
2011
(1875)
►
December
(135)
►
November
(130)
►
October
(134)
►
September
(100)
►
August
(146)
►
July
(111)
►
June
(178)
►
May
(169)
►
April
(241)
►
March
(178)
►
February
(177)
►
January
(176)
►
2010
(2372)
►
December
(249)
►
November
(159)
►
October
(227)
►
September
(184)
►
August
(213)
►
July
(282)
►
June
(180)
►
May
(164)
►
April
(198)
►
March
(194)
►
February
(183)
►
January
(139)
►
2009
(1663)
►
December
(126)
►
November
(156)
►
October
(197)
►
September
(268)
►
August
(165)
►
July
(196)
►
June
(97)
►
May
(76)
►
April
(82)
►
March
(110)
►
February
(80)
►
January
(110)
►
2008
(2115)
►
December
(148)
►
November
(217)
►
October
(343)
►
September
(169)
►
August
(118)
►
July
(149)
►
June
(105)
►
May
(200)
►
April
(176)
►
March
(183)
►
February
(159)
►
January
(148)
▼
2007
(1793)
►
December
(232)
►
November
(139)
►
October
(119)
►
September
(92)
►
August
(102)
►
July
(184)
►
June
(182)
►
May
(197)
►
April
(226)
►
March
(154)
►
February
(98)
▼
January
(68)
How does NTUC Income earn 4% better than similar f...
Leaving NTUC Income
SAFE home for senior citizens in South West District
Pay level premium for a decreasing cover?
How should I invest my additional savings?
Shall I terminate by bank investment product?
Sudoku (Logic9) helps to train the mind
Yield on Endowment Plan
Which course should I take in university?
Workfare Bonus
Financial Planning Tips
Prompt payment of hospital claim
Hassle free Travel
Older workers can work with pride and dignity
Easy Ads
How to pick the right stocks
Can I stop paying premium on my Living policy?
Enjoy lower charges on the Ideal plan
Which university course should my son take?
Policyholder is happy with settlement of Flight De...
Explanation on Cash Value of Bonus
Advice on investments
Change of focus of my Blog
A new chapter for an older employee
How to invest the CPF OA for 5 years
Financial Planning Talk on 10 Feb
3G phone work in Japan
Hot spring resort in Japan
Low birth rate in Japan
Clean air in Tokyo
Troublesome immigration procedures
Low cost term insurance
Put all your eggs in one basket?
Advisory fee of 45%
Should I get a return for my life insurance savings
Advantages of Flexi-Cash
NTUC Income's funds give top return!
Star rating for NTUC Income's funds
Should I invest my CPF special account now?
Is it better to buy a life annuity now, or wait ti...
After 8 years, the investment is still negative
Avoid these insurance companies
Do not incur the front end charge again!
Get better terms for your car loan
Buy term insurance?
Winter in Dubai
How to calculate the return on an annuity
Magnanimous claim settlement
Please publicise your products more actively
55% return from Prime Fund
Invest in Vietnam?
My blog after 1 April 2007
Tell your friends
Disabilty income insurance
A safe investment for CPF savings
Troublesome to handle many tokens
Dread disease policy with premium payable for 25 y...
Invest in the Growth plan to earn about 4% p.a.
Comparison of Motor Insurance Premiums
Exit interviews of maids
Should I pay off my loan?
Should I re-invest my money in India?
Should I get out of these structured products?
Questions about Financial Products
Will my savings be safe after you leave?
What is permanent and total disability?
Best wishes for 2007
Free lance programming in PHP, MySQL
►
2006
(685)
►
December
(53)
►
November
(74)
►
October
(82)
►
September
(74)
►
August
(93)
►
July
(63)
►
June
(71)
►
May
(54)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(27)
►
2005
(159)
►
December
(38)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment